We are a AAA approved Bodyshop Repair facility. AAA Approved Auto Body Centers have been inspected and certified by AAA to meet stringent quality standards in the areas of community reputation, facility appearance, customer service, staff qualifications and training, and tools and equipment. Our autobody service extends to Bluffton, Hilton Head, and the entire Lowcountry. To qualify for this designation, a collision repair facility must abide by the AAA’s Approved Auto Repair guidelines and meet the following qualifications:
AAA Approved – Shop Guidelines
- Must offer a complete estimate of all repairs.
- Facility will guarantee workmanship, fit and finish, for a minimum of one year.
- Must accept final decision of AAA club representative in resolving complaints concerning service to AAA members vehicles.
- Must take full responsibility for repair of vehicles even when subletting a portion of the vehicle’s repair.
- The facility must provide service in the following areas: Frame Repair, Paint/Detailing, Body/Unibody Welding, and Accident-related Mechanical.
- Technicians must be ASE-certified in B-2 through B-5 or equivalent I-Car training.
- Reception personnel must be trained to advise customers regarding repairs and service.
- The facility must have a formal training system for updating technicians in new repair systems and processes.
- The facility must have an effective quality control mechanism in place to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The facility must proved a clean, safe, and comfortable customer area.
- A facility supervisor must be available during all hours of operation for member contact and quality control purposes.